Decided after a decade to publish one last post. Since this blog is now private and google does not craw it, I doubt anyone sees this post but myself.
Anyhoo posting about a group that never released their early material for some reason. No record deal as far as I can see. Just a British group among a thousand that died without seeing the limelight. They had a solid 80s New Wave sound.
Group name: TORCHOMATIC (circa 1988)
Song: So Far Away (email me if link below is dead)
https://www13.zippyshare.com/v/nA2KVQi4/file.html
Song: Dance Around (email me)
Members: Simon Young and Daz
Not much is known about them, but I happened upon a thread where they shared a few songs for kicks and old time sake.
I put a couple of songs on YouTube... but not all of them.
Song: Reflections (link below)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0NhA3UZtK0
Song: Follow You (link below)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3mg2uximDI
Thursday, May 17, 2018
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment